I have a confession to make… I am just not that crazy about cake. It’s not that I don’t like it, it’s just not my first choice of dessert. I never crave cake. Sometimes I have it when it’s in front of me, but if I had to choose between cake or cookie? It’s almost always the latter.
It just doesn’t make sense to spend hundreds of dollars on a massive tiered cake for me. And from all the hype people give cake, I have a feeling I’m a minority here. So this post is for those of us who don’t hate cake, but just have other preferences.
1. This cookie cake that’s ready to be served with a shot glass of warm milk
2. This fudge brownie cake covered in dreamy snowy icing
3. The fluffiest pancake wedding cake for the couple that loves breakfast for dinner
4. Another awesome breakfast wedding cake!
5. The most elegant and classy tiered cupcake
6. The yummiest tiered donut cake that everyone will get excited about
7. This beautifully simple and sweet macaroon cake
8. Speaking of European desserts… Can’t forget cannoli!